Mar del Plata Flying Club
- Address: Ruta 88 km. 9,5.
Caathedral of the Saints Peter and Cecilia
It was inaugurated in February 12th 1905. Managed by Engineer Pedro Benoit, is a neo gothic style work. It has enormous stained- glasses, carried from France, and a reproduction of “La piedad” stands out in its inside.
- Address :Mitre 1780
Santa Cecilia Chapel
- Address : Córdoba 1338
Divino Rostro Chapel
- Address : Almafuerte esq. Sarmiento
You access by your own vehicle, showing its documentation and insurance. Free visit.
- Schedule: Daily, 8.00 to 17.00
- Address: Ruta 226 km. 48
- Telephone : 495-8858/9 intern 4004
Nuestra Señora de Lurdes
Eventually, the work becomes over-grown. A heroic sister, Concepta Ghersi, better known by the community as la “Mamma”, whose venerable remains rest at the Grotto’s Chapel’s entrance, began the task of raising a Sanctuary in honour of Nuestra Señora de Lourdes’ Virgin.
- Schedule: Diariamente, 6.00 a 19.00
- Address: Magallanes 4000
- Telephone : 480-3072
Nuestra Señora del Luján - Handkerchieves’ grotto
- Address : Ruta 226 km. 16, access to Sierra de los Padres, Padre Barreto Road, Argentina Av., top of Sierra de los Padres neighbourhood.
- Schedule: Daily, 10.00 to 19.00
- Address : Fray Luis Beltrán 7800, Barrio Camet
- Telephone : 469-8001
Sea Lion’s Reserve
South American Sea Lion’s cologne (otaria flavescens)
- Address: Port’s South Breakwater, internal side, 60 m. from Banquina de Pescadores.
Mar del Plata Port’s Natural Reserve
Pampa lagoon ecosystem by the side of the sea. Bañados and coastal lagoons, resident and migratory birds’ refuge.
- Address: Access by means of the traffic circle that is at the entrance to the Seaside Resort Nº 24 of Punta Mogotes Complex